- determine the quality, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of the e-Learning,
- understand the pros and cons of the e-Learning courses or programs, and
- make improvements.
This post is the first of a series of posts concerning evaluation in e-Learning and I will focus on the introduction to evaluation in e-Learning.
The most people believe that evaluation occurs after e-Learning has been completed. Wrong! Evaluation occurs:
- Before the e-Learning (needs assessment) to plan e-Learning
- During the e-Learning (formative evaluation) to make improvements, and
- After the e-Learning (summative evaluation) to determine outcomes.
Here is a list that will introduce you to the evaluation in e-Learning Continue reading