Polls are now open for The Best of Elearning! 2013 Awards! Now in its 9th year, Elearning! Magazine allows eLearning professionals to nominate elearning products and services each year. Readers and users of elearning solutions can nominate and vote for solutions across 27 different categories until May 1st and The Best of Elearning! Awards will be honored at the Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo on August 26th at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA, and showcased at ELCE and ELCE Virtual.
eFront LMS has been a Best of Elearning! award winner for the past 2 consecutive years and we need your help to make it 3 years in a row!
If you have 1 minute (and you know you do! 😉 ) please click on the link below to vote for eFront Learning in the following categories:
- Category #1: Best Learning Management System (SaaS, Cloud-based, or open-source only)
- Category #2: Best Learning Management System (Enterprise-based, behind the firewall)
- Category #27: Best Open Source Solutions (Any category)
Here’s all you need to do:
- Click on the “vote now” link below
- Fill in categories 1, 2 &/or 27 with your own reasons of course
- Scroll down the page, fill in your details and click submit!
Click to vote now
And here’s why your vote matters to us
“In a recent survey, more than 85% of respondents have personally recommended an e-learning solution to a peer over the last 12 months. And, 61% agreed that award-recognition impacted their decision to consider or purchase from the vendor. The Elearning! Awards program formalizes this process by publishing the recommendations of e-learning users and honoring “Best-in-Class” solutions.” ~ ELearning! Magazine
If you’re interested in seeing previous winners (& we were amongst them ;)) – please click here
Thank you from the team at eFront!